03 October 2007

Requested : Weekly menus for my dear friend.

One of my dear friends, Evy, asked me to post my list of my menus.

Dear, actually u can search it in the internet and u will get many ideas than u ask me about it I am a beginner in cooking, u know that, rite? haha...My first time to cook was once I arrived here, In Bergen. In my lifetime, I never cooked before (the real one). So, here, in this flat, was my first experience to cook and 'drop by' to the kitchen I count the time that I have 1 months experience in cooking yeyeye

However dear, I promise u to post it. But, before I write down my menus, I want to say sorry for any experts cooks who read this post . It doesnt mean that I know much more better than u all, just please have a perception that I really have motivations to be a better wife within cooking

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Daging saus tiram

Telor balado

Sop Ayam

Ikan goreng balado

Gulai Telor

Ayam kecap pedas

Ayam goreng lengkuas

Tumis sayur

Omelet telor

Udang asam pedas

Tumis tahu tauge

Dendeng batokok

Ikan goreng

Sambalado tomat

Sayur bayem



*the food names are in indonesian, those all are easy to make*

Hope it helps dear

1 comment:

Evy said...

say...
easy to make tp mana resepnya??
kan gue butuh itu juga:p

tengkyu yah darling dah posting ini buat dirikuh huhhu mmuahh >:D<