29 September 2007

My first Iftar with my Myanmar friend..

Yippiee yeey...huehe..it's late already to tell this story anyway

But It's Ok..I just want to share this, about my ifthar with Myanmar friend, Rasyidah.

So, last week, on Saturday, we (me and my husb) went to Rasyidah's apartment. We left our flat around 5 o'clock in the evening . Hmm...I should went there earlier because I have a plan to help her cooking butttt unfortunatelyyy hehe...I couldnt catch the time up..soo We went there in hurry

We arrived at her aprt around 6.30. Once I got into her aprt, I looked around and shouted "Woww the apartment is so cooll and cutee.." I like the aprt and how she (and her husb) decorated it. The most colors of it were brown, buff and copper. Very warm and homeyy...huhu..

We broke our fasting at 7.30. There were not only 4 of us (me, my husb, Rasyidah, Musa (her husb)) but also Azzim and Shahih. They are Musa's friend and Musa's brother.
The menus were soo great. There were yoghurt (hihi, my husb didnt like yoghurt ), coconut jelly and potato chips. The main menu was Coconut Noodle, the famous Myanmar food (Rasyidah said so) . It tasted greaaatt..yummy..and had chicken, eggs inside it.

I asked her about the recipe of Coconut Noodle and she said that it was very easy to cook. She mentioned 'spaghetti, coconut milk, flour,....' aaannd then..I couldnt remember how the way its cooked

Well, I thought I can check in the internet about the recipe, right? hehe..

The best thing was I could take the coconut noodle and coconut jelly to my home..yeyeyeye..hahhaa..so dont neet to cook on sahur...


Alhamdulillah...great place...great food..and good friend..thank u, dear

No comments: